Griffen was home this week, and my little Buster Brown came home on Tuesday from football and told me how much he had missed me and that he loved me. It was such an amazing end to a somewhat stressful day.
The rest of the week has followed on that note. I am so blessed to be able to work from home, so I have been on carpool duty this week. I LOVE this. LOVE it. We have some of the funniest conversations on those car rides. Yesterday, when I picked him up, I had brought along a Halloween catalog. We had been chatting before school about his Halloween costume, and the catalog was a HIT. He spent the entire car ride dissecting each costume. Then he circled his favorites (approx 15). We headed then to the actual Party store and spent an hour trying on costumes. We left empty handed because he wanted to make sure that the online stores didn't have something better, but we had such a great time.
![]() |
| One of his favorites: Werewolf |
Scoot McGoot however has had a rough week. Wednesday he puked up his entire dinner, BUT he is ready to see his doggy brother, Gonzo, this weekend in Spokane. He even got a new henley to show his Bullpup pride!
Everyone is very excited to head to Spokane for the weekend. Griff has already put in a request to make "famous raviolis" with Dad, and he is THRILLED to be able to be a ball boy at the big stadium. He has been packing all week:)



No comments:
Post a Comment