Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This past weekend was a crafting bonanza:)

Mom taught me how to knit which is VERY exciting...I am almost done with my first project...a picture will follow. I love knitting mostly because it is SO relaxing.

Also this weekend I made a bunch of necklace/scarfs for Mom's friends...They were a huge hit on our visit to see mom's classroom on Friday.
Meg and Griff and I all decorated pumpkins! I love this option of decorating and not carving because you can do it so much sooner in the season. Next week Griffen and I will head to the pumpkin patch and do normal pumpkin carving party, but this was a fun option.
I also added bows to some rainboots--Mom and I had decided to give it a shot once I showed her them on pinterest. They turned out pretty stinking cute. *NOTE: Watch for your thumbs when adding grommets.

Griff made me a Bearcat necklace as well as one for his best bud of the weekend, Davis.

Finally, my biggest project of the weekend was this cute shirt.....
This is my first sewing machine project! The tie is actually from my dad, so its even sentimental!!!

Next up are quite a few projects for the fundraiser for the Shawn Higgins Memorial Fund cocktail party....I'll post pics once I'm finished:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment