My first project was very simple but looks really cool. Basically you put a inner vase within a larger circular vase. Then in between the two, fill the space with wine corks. This whole thing cost me $4 bucks!
Next, I set out to create a wreath for our front door. This turned out OK...next year I probably will try something a bit different, but it was still very simple and can stay on our door through Thanksgiving. It is made with felt, a plain wreath, and fun ribbon ($10). In addition, to complete the front door look I added a cute pumpkin I decorated with buttons. Griff was even impressed with this one.
Some other fun projects I did earlier in the year are as follows:
![]() |
| Griff's Birthday Cake for His Classroom |
![]() |
| For his Birthday Party: A Skateboarding Robot |
| ||||
| Cookie Bouquet For Shane and Ali's Engagement Party |
![]() | |||||
| Sign I made for my cousin's weddings |
Next up to try:








No comments:
Post a Comment