Tuesday, October 4, 2011

SCOOT McGOOT

Scooter is our beloved Beagle.

From the moment I met Nick, he was very hesitant to get a dog. Last October we were out to dinner, and I was gushing about puppies. He turned to me and said, "Babe, if you can find a pet store in a 10 minute radius, we can go look." I freaked out and off we went. We ended up a bit outside his radius limit, but that night, as I saw him with the puppies, I knew I may have a chance. I researched and researched. We wanted something small, but not too small, and of course adorable. I found a listing on craigslist for some beagle pups, and that night we went and looked at them with Griff. Griff was in LOVE. We left that night with the intention of really thinking about such a big decision (or mostly Nick considering if he would like to take the plunge).

The next morning he called me on my way to drop Griff off at school. He said, "Babe, you have given so much to me...this is the least I can do for you." After I wiped my tears, I turned to Griff and asked him who he wanted. He response was "Cutie Boy". "Cutie Boy" was the pup that had snuggled up to him and slept in his arms.

His First Night Home


Off I went to get "Cutie Boy". And the rest is history...


I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! It is one of the sweetest, most thoughtful things Nick has ever done for me.

1 comment:

  1. aww, i hope ill get to meet him during xmas!
    that made me miss having a dog & of course, i miss my little man, lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete