Wednesday, April 11, 2012

KECKS! Est. 2012

Both Nick and I were blessed to share in the big day of Shane and Alli as they FINALLY tied the knot.

Nick has been friends with Shane for a very long time, and my friendship with Alli has blossomed from this. She is one of my best friends, and I felt so honored to be a part of her wedding party. On top of it all, I became friends with the other bridesmaids...some of the most wonderful, down to earth, hilarious women I have ever met. All of the festivities leading up to the big day and the big day itself went off without a hitch, and we couldn't be happier for Shane and Alli to start their life together. 

The festivities included a BEAUTIFUL bridal shower at Ashley's amazing home in Portland

One of my gifts to Alli--everyone signed their fingerprints as the leaves:) Bridal shower guest book!

Banner I made as part of decoration duty!

Beautiful cake brought by Kaylee!

Mimosa bar by Jessica


My table centerpieces and decorations--they were a hit, she used them at the wedding!       










Next up....The weekend itself!
Gorgeous Brooch bouquet by Jessica--everyone donated a brooch!

So beautiful!


All the girls!

hot dates:)

He HAD to have the fedora for the wedding.

Such a wonderful weekend spent with family and friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment