Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Griff and Scoot

I know I've mentioned that Nick was hesitant to get a dog, but I am SO thankful for how he has handled our first experience as fur-parents. This has then rubbed off on Griff who is incredibly patient and loving with Scooter.

Nick and I have very much stressed with Griffen the importance of dedication when you decide to get a pet. Getting a dog is not a decision that should be taken lightly. Even though Scoot's road to good behavior has been a bit rocky, we would never give him up. He has become part of our family, in good times and in bad. Griff loves him so much, and its so cute to hear him, "come on bubs", "oh hi bubba bee"...He helps pick up his poop and feed him and snuggles him all the time. It is such a wonderful way to teach children commitment, dedication, and care for another living thing.  It absolutely warms my heart! And I don't think its coincidence that Scoot's favorite stuffed animals are Griff's huge Angry Birds.






No comments:

Post a Comment