Momma and Pappy arrived Friday evening for a birthday weekend celebration, Part 1 (Part 2 is this weekend with Little Sheely and Joshy Poo (sorry Josh, I have to call you that, even though I've never met you)...
Friday night we cheered the Bearcats on to victory....
 |
| These guys....seriously? My heart would explode if I loved them any more... |
Saturday...Grandma and Grampy took their fur-grandchild for his shots with me...Scoot felt VERY violated in the process and thus, moped around all Saturday begging for love...
Saturday evening we headed down to Bellevue to John Howie Steakhouse....SERIOUSLY SO GOOD.
 |
| Look at this little Stud Muffin... |
 |
| Orange Cream Soda |
 |
| Just a little sweet.... |
 |
| This was when Nick found the coupons in my birthday present...HILARIOUS |
 |
| Wishlist Alexander McQueen bracelet, CHECK! Thanks Mom and Dad! |
 |
| Beecher's Macaroni and Cheese |
 |
| Bananas Foster Tableside |
 |
| Hilarious enough, my parents got me the same card... |
 |
| Scooty loves his Grampy! |
Part of our tradition when my parents visit is that on Sunday morning Dad and I cook breakfast. We did a big trip to Whole Foods Saturday night and whipped up some delicious breakfast. Top Sirloin Benedict with Grilled Shrimp all marinated overnight in a garlic, gorgonzola dressing. SO GOOD.
Mom and G wanted pancakes, so I wowed them with some homemade Ebelskivers...this little nuggets are so good!
Such a wonderful weekend with my parents...low key...lots of laughing...and all around good time.
Miss them already.
No comments:
Post a Comment