I am very thankful for such a wonderful birthday with my boys...and am very excited to see what 27 has in store...
| 3 little vases to represent each of my boys...BEST Birthday gift and so thoughtful... |
| Best Dad in the world...never disappoints.. |
{Griff} umm...I'm going to make you something for your birthday...
{me} oh pal, thats so sweet...do you want to tell me what it is...
{Griff} I'm going to make you a pooper picker upper...
{me} (with a big smile) Griff, thats the best gift EVER
{Griff} yea, I'm still working on how I'm going to get the vacuum to suck the poop and put it directly into a bag, but it will make it a lot easier.
{me} so does this mean you will be in charge of ALL of Scoot's poop?
{Griff} Yep...cause you know Christina, there are a LOT of turds out there...

No comments:
Post a Comment