Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cruelty Free!...That's Me!

I've recently have gotten very serious about the use of cruelty free products.

I follow the Beagle Freedom Project faithfully, and through their work rescuing sweet pups from the cruelty of animal testing, I could no longer stomach using products that are tested on animals.

You can find more information on the Beagle Freedom Project here.

The Beagle Freedom Project also brought me to this AMAZING site for cruelty free AND vegan product reviews.

Some of my personal favorites that she also mention include:

Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Classic Soaps

Dr. Bronner's Organic Fair Trade Personal Care

Method



 Yes To Carrots
Soothing Daily Gentle Cleanser Image

If you are looking to go cruelty free, pay attention to the following:

Ingredients to avoid when shopping for cosmetics and skin care:

• Animal products
• Animal by-products
• Animal testing
• Parabens
• Sulfates
• GMOs
• Silicones
• BHA/BHT
• Artificial colors
• Artificial fragrances
• Propylene glycol
• Phthalates
• PEG 15
• Toluene
• Pesticides
• Petroleum
• Mineral Oil

Additionally, it helps reduce the hormones that you are exposed to. 

Just food for thought:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I also love the Alba body cream, it smells heavenly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree! Alba stuff is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete