On the Saturday morning, after our 1AM bedtime getting from from Vegas, I
packed up the pup and an overnight bag and headed East to Spokane to
surprise my family...it was totally spontaneous, and I loved every
second of my short visit. I got to celebrate having my cousin Alicia
home from Boston, my grandma's 82nd birthday, my sister's last weekend
home, and a lot of hilarious puppy moments.![]() |
| Oh hey handsome co-pilot...whatcha dreaming about? |
![]() |
| hmmm...whats in the box? |
![]() |
| GEESHIE!!!!!!!! |
![]() |
| The siblings:) |
![]() |
| A LOT of the cousins.... |
![]() |
| LOVE THEM! |
![]() |
| BABY D....missed his buddy Griff though.. |
The above video is hilarious.... Poor Scoot.
![]() |
| Gonzo and his fur kid. |
![]() |
| Gentle Giant |
![]() |
| Grandma Lectures |
![]() |
| Mom and all her grandpups |
![]() |
| Tuckered. |




















No comments:
Post a Comment