 |
| AND we're off..... |
On 4th of July Eve, we had a sleepover at Griff's best friend's house.Griff loves Matt so much (and Lucy too:)) The Chalfants are such great friends, and are so patient with Griff.
 |
| The boys were too excited to wait until the 4th.... |
Rain? Who cares...we'll still have fun!!
 |
| Goose made us homemade pancakes...I decorated them as flags:) Goose and I are a team in the kitchen! |
On the 4th of July, we finally had beautiful weather. We headed over to Papa's for a BBQ...
 |
| Thanks Pinterest! |
 |
| Another Pinterest inspired app...Goose and I make a good team:) |
 |
| Chuck-it! |
 |
| Hot pups |
 |
| Grandma's BBQ'd Pizza Bar |
Grandma made BBQ'd pizzas....SO delicious...and we each got to make our own pizza with our favorite toppings.
 |
| Pooped at Papa's |
 |
| Sparklers |
4th of July this year was fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday America!
No comments:
Post a Comment