Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Week in Review...

WEEK IN REVIEW....
Stuffed Peppers
 I made stuffed peppers this week...I know it doesn't seem that exciting, but I'm telling you they were DELICIOUS.

They were stuffed with chicken, broccoli, spinach, quinoa, and a bit of green enchilada sauce, and then sprinkled on top with a bit of feta.Cannot wait to make them for Griff this week!

Scoot was ready to leave...he got very impatient.
 Friday Scoot and I headed to see Laura and Berwick....We went to Kiss Cafe in Ballard because you can bring your pups! Very fun evening...
 So fun in fact, Scoot put himself to bed...
Griff had his first shot at being catcher this weekend! How stinking cute, right?

 Then Adam, Kalena, Burgy, and I headed to the pool....Burg loved it.
The week was pretty uneventful for the most part....just a lot of this:

I think he's resting up for Griff to come home and then our roadtrip to see the fam in Spokane...Scoot, Gonz, and Rudy...should be an eventful weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment