Thursday, September 5, 2013

{Buster Brown starts 4th Grade}

Where the heck did all the time go? I can still remember meeting Griff for the first time...a little bright-eyed 3 year old, full of excitement and life. Fast forward 6 years, and we have the most compassionate, resilient, smart, funny, and loving kid anyone could ask for. This year will bring a lot of new firsts for G, and a lot of new changes, but as he's proven in the past, nothing gets him down.



Big Squeeze
 First day of school tradition....ICE CREAM!

Trading bites

The boys were in love with this humongous chair



 With Griff now at Chain Lake, he will officially be a Bearcat someday. I am excited for my boys to be in the same city...and Nick can now pick G up and knows a lot of the teachers and administrators that Griff will also know. Griff and I have spent a lot of special time commuting to and from school, and I am excited that Nick will get to experience those first couple moments after school where Griff just chats and chats about his day. To be honest though, I'll slightly jealous to be giving that up:)

Griff's request for dinner was steak, homemade garlic mashed potatoes, bacon asparagus, and homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert (and his lunch the next day)!
 
He also requested a special breakfast : A Honey Berry Waffle Sandwich



He read about it in a cookbook:) He even shared a bite with Scoot for his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment