1.Griffen passed his reading assessment!!! He passed with flying colors and Nick and I couldn't be more proud. Griff worked so hard at our house on improving his reading skills, and his dedication and hard work paid off.
| His celebratory cupcake! |
2. I got promoted at work!
3. We finally were released from our lease...so we are moving to a great house in a couple of weeks! I'll be sure to post pics, but a few great features: COMPLETELY brand new (our landlord completely remodeled the whole thing!), granite!!!, brand new HE washer and dryer (Nick's favorite piece I think), 15,000sf lot with a fully fenced back yard (Scoot McGoot will be in HEAVEN, and so will I...), 3 bedrooms PLUS a bonus room (I get a SEWING ROOM!!!!! and the boys get a playroom!!)... Basically, even though moving SUCKS, I cannot wait to get settled there. Plus, I'm pretty dang proud of the fact that all my persistence and hard work in getting us released from our lease paid off.
4. We had a fun snow week!! Nick and Griff were both home all week and even though I was working, it was fun having them around in the evenings (no practices or games) and to be able to take a peek outside in between client calls to see Griff playing in the snow with his new neighbor pals.
| looking longingly into each others eyes... |
| Check out the paw |
| No Power? Family game of UNO! |
| Protecting Griff's Uggs |
5. I started a Booty Barre Challenge at the Pilates Company of Woodinville...and its AMAZING. I love every second of it and I definitely am starting to see some results....Thanks to Grandma for the generous Christmas gift!!!
6. Nick has won some great games...sweeping the WESCO South was a huge accomplishment...Go Cats!
Coming up we have Shane and Alli's wedding and we couldn't be more excited to share in their big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment