Turkey Day this year was spent in Spokane....
 |
| Too Much Turkey for Gonz. |
 |
| Grandma D...the FABULOUS cook |
 |
| Davis Girls:) |
 |
| Love these women.... |
 |
| Grandma H...love her to bits. |
 |
| Too Peas in a Pod. |
|
We had a wonderful dinner on Thursday and then Friday Nick had to head home for basketball. I got to spend Friday with the fam...we headed down to the Davenport for a spa day (pedis, massage AND facial...GLORIOUS!) Thanks to Grandmas H who spoiled us...and then we got to stay the night at the hotel with a early afternoon visit with my longest bestie, Anna, and her family. Saturday Griff was back home and we got to spend the rest of the weekend together as a family.
I am so thankful for all my family and friends...I am reminded everyday how blessed I am. Hope everyone else had a wonderful turkey day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment